Are you looking for ways to change your body image? Are you feeling unfulfilled with what you see in the mirror? Well, with the holidays coming, it is only natural to want to show the best of us. And commonly, losing some of that unwanted body weight is what can bring us closer to a better self-image and more self-confidence. But losing weight and still managing our busy schedules can put a lot of stress on our bodies and minds.
This is why we searched and searched until we found what it seemed to be an easy path towards weight loss without any additional stress on your body or mind whatsoever. You might be surprised to find out that path concentrates on the way you eat rather than some heavy exercise plan.
You will quickly learn that by practicing these simple tricks that we have to offer you, you will lose that unwanted body weight in no time. So, let’s see what we have on the mind!
Learn how to lose weight by following these simple tricks and tips!
- Wake up to a glass of water – Start your day fresh by drinking a whole glass of water. Help your body to wake up by consuming fresh water in the mornings. It will help cleanse your body and wake you up quickly!
- Start your day with a smoothie! – Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but any adult is aware of that, is it not? However, we all tend to skip on that part of the day by simply filling our mug with coffee before we leave the house for work!
Well not anymore! If you are interested in losing some weight, then it is time for some serious changes in your lifestyle. And the first one is getting up at least 15 minutes earlier to prepare yourself a healthy smoothie by using some of the best weight loss foods.
Prepare yourself a detox smoothie that is confirmed to not only satisfy your hunger in the morning but also to hydrate your body and boost your metabolism! Kale, kiwi, banana, almond milk, spinach, pineapple, honey and flax seed are some of the best weight loss foods out there that you can combine to prepare your own detox smoothie.
- Use some of the best weight loss breakfast foods – Try to make the time to consume a healthy breakfast that would include some of the best breakfast foods that will bring you closer to a quick weight loss.
Try preparing a healthy bowl of oatmeal alongside with some raspberries to give your body the needed amount of fibers that apparently are linked to weight loss. Yogurt is another great breakfast choice that guarantees to promote weight loss!
Filled with healthy carbohydrates and proteins, eggs are another perfect breakfast choice that will keep you feeling filled longer instead of snacking on unhealthy food choices to satisfy your hunger!
- Drink plenty of water – We are less and less convinced that the rule for drinking 8 glasses of water is ultimate for everyone. How much water your body needs depends on your age, sex, height, and weight.
So this is just an approximate amount that is recommended to you. However, that does not exclude the importance of water drinking, especially if you are aiming towards weight loss.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep your body hydrated. Try drinking a glass of water anytime when you feel hunger. That way you will know if you are really feeling hungry or just thirsty!
- Eat a salad before your lunch – Before you go right ahead and attack your lunch, take a deep breath and eat a fresh salad instead.
You will once again be able to intake all the fibers that your body needs, but also, you will be able to fill on salad and avoid overeating during lunch, no matter how healthy it might seem.
Intake all the vitamins and minerals that a freshly prepared salad has to offer and then go ahead with eating the main course.
- Eat a healthy portion of proteins for your lunch – Make sure that your lunch consists of chicken or fish, avoiding red meat. Proteins are important to your body and this is the only way that you will be able to satisfy your body’s needs for proteins using a healthy way.
Make sure that you leave out any white bread in the process. Mixing proteins with carbohydrates is never a good idea if you want to lose weight.
- Snack on some healthy snacks – Snacking is not a sin, we all love to do it, you just need to know how! Snack on some pumpkin seeds, almonds, popcorn, cheese, dark chocolate and fruit instead of eating a whole bag of chips or a whole bar of chocolate.
All of these choices are healthy weight loss promoting foods that will satisfy your hunger but at the same time make sure that you are far away from adding a pound or two in the process.
- Stick to a light dinner – You do not have to skip on dinner just because you are trying to lose some weight. You just need to choose some healthy recipes to prepare. Why not enjoy a bowl of pasta mix with some vegetables, or enjoy a fresh salad or a bowl of cream soup that did not come in a package?
Losing weight is not so difficult once you step on the right track. It is a process that requires patience and motivation and probably some changes in your lifestyle, especially in your diet, but it is all worth it!
Referring to a proper detox diet plan, you will say goodbye to some of your favorite snacks and food choices, but you will also say goodbye to that unwanted body weight! Of course, you can always help this process by using some of the best fat burning kits out there, as Plexus Slim reviews is, to increase your chances of beating that extra body weight.
Do not hesitate to make some important changes and gain that self-confidence that you have been dreaming of, starting from today!
Kathy Mitchell is a writer and avid researcher on the subject of Health, Nutrition and general wellness. She likes to go out with her friends, travel, swim and practice yoga. In her free time, you can find Kathy curled up reading her favorite novel, or writing in her journal. To know more about her follow her on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.