There are many new arrangements emerging in this present time. There are many way outs for your problems, medical conditions and other issues. If you are seeking medical assistance in India, you will not have to worry. There are seven countries in the world that have the ease to send their patients to India for their medical treatment. Of course, there are proper procedures and visa requirement for these deeds. But the good news is that the patients get the best medical solution for their health.
Once you explore, you can easily get India medical visa information on your fingertips.
How Do I Apply for Visa to India?
- Review requirements to apply for a visa
- Gather all the documents and complete the forms
- Ship the documents to the authority office
Conditions, are there?
A medical category visa can be issued with the below-given conditions:
- The Indian Missions/Posts abroad might scrutinize all the medical documents carefully and suffice themselves about the purpose for which medical treatment visa is getting requested.
- The mission might satisfy that the candidate has sought preliminary medical advice from the country he belongs to. Similarly, he has been directed to go for specialized medical treatment. If the foreign national wants to go for treatment under Indian system of Medicines, his case might also be taken into consideration.
- This kind of visa should be granted for taking medical attendance only in reputed and recognized specialized hospitals and treatment centers in the country. though nonexhaustive, following descriptive list of diseases would be of main consideration; serious illnesses such as neuro-surgery; heart-related issues; ophthalmic disorders; organ transplantations; renewal disorders; plastic surgery; joint replacement and so on. The basic point would be that the mission might satisfy about the requirement of foreign national to come to India for medical treatment and health enhancements.
What is the validity?
The early period for such a visa may be up to a period of a year or the tenure of treatment whichever less. It can be extended for a further period up to one year on the State Government/ FRROs on the production of medical certificate/ advice from reputed or recognized or specialized hospitals in the country.
Any additional extension is going to be granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs only on recommendations of State Government/ FRROs supported by suitable Medical documents. Such a visa is going to be valid for maximum three entries during one year. State Government/ FRROs might permit an additional entry in the up-and-coming situation if needed.
What about the registration?
Talking about registration, the foreigners coming on the medical visa will be needed to get themselves registered mandatorily well inside the time of fourteen days of arrival with the concerned FRROs/ FROs. Similarly, the family members of the patient coming to India for treatment will be granted miscellaneous visa co-end with the medical visa of the patient.
So, once you have an idea about the visas and how they can be acquired, you can easily avail one. Just check out the medical visa to India from Kenya and other six countries for better treatments!