Australia is known for its excellent living standards and quality of life. It has sports, nature, wildlife, beaches, food, and adventure; in short, it is a perfect place for a holiday. People also prefer getting permanent residency Australia as it is also known to be one the best country for working and settling down. Those who are looking for direct pr for Australia from India should be aware that Australia has the quite organized immigration system and it also has well-defined visa categories; so in case you are a skilled worker from India then you can definitely apply in the following immigration categories.
Categories to apply
- Employer nomination scheme (subclass 186)- The subclass 186 visa requires one to be nominated by an approved Australian employer and only qualified, skilled workers are eligible for an Australian permanent residency.
- Skilled independent visa (subclass 189) – Those who are national skilled worker are eligible for a subclass 189 visa. For this visa the applicants should complete a skill test and are also required to be sponsored by an employer or a family member.
- State nominated (subclass 190 visa)- This is a state nominated permanent visa; to apply for this one needs to acquire the nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia.
- Skill sponsored visa- The skilled workers who are eligible for Australia permanent residency through sponsorship from a family member, relative or the participating state government.
- Regional sponsored migration scheme (subclass 187)- This visa has three categories: temporary residence, direct entry and agreement and one is required to be nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in Australia.
- Business innovation and investment visa (subclass 188)- This category allows one to own and manage a new or an existing business in Australia; for this one should be nominated by the state or territory government.
Australia pr for Indian citizens is a great way to enjoy the following benefits like:
- Right to sponsor family members for a permanent and temporary visa.
- Right to live and work in any part or state of Australia for an indefinite period of time.
- They can enjoy the privilege of the health insurance scheme.
- They can also avail few security benefit payments.
- After some time they can also apply for Australian citizenship after fulfilling the required criteria.
Except for these benefits there are a few other advantages that a citizen gets to enjoy but a permanent resident doesn’t:
- The pr are not allowed to cast their vote in a few cases.
- In case a permanent resident wants to travel internationally then they have to ensure that they have a permanent resident visa but with the citizens this is not the case they don’t have to show their visa.
Getting Australian pr for Indian citizens is a great opportunity to work and earn a better living, moreover because of the warm and cordial living conditions that Australia offers the permanent residents.